This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we process personal information. It applies to information about applicants and customers. Beyond Housing is the data controller of all personal information you provide.
Why do we collect and store personal information?
We need to collect, process and store personal information about you and other household members* in order to fulfil our obligations and to deliver an efficient and effective service. Our legal basis for processing your information will be at least one of the following:
- Contractual: The processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- Legal obligation: The processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- Vital interests: The processing is necessary to protect someone’s life
- Legitimate interests: The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests
- Consent: You have given clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
*When you provide information about household members, it is your responsibility to ensure you do so with their full knowledge and consent.